President: Annalise Desilva, MST, MBA
- Through hard work and dedication, Annalise received both her bachelor’s degree in Accountancy as well as her MBA with a concentration in International Business from the University of Massachusetts in Dartmouth then a Master of Science in Taxation degree and a Certificate in Advanced Studies in Financial Planning from Bentley University. She currently works full time for her family’s business in addition to doing the Low Income Taxpayer Clinic here at Bentley. Upon conferral of her education, Annalise hopes to pass the CPA, CFP, and CFA exams and eventually work for one of the big four accounting firms. She also one day desires to attend law school in addition to earning a PhD in Accountancy and Management.
- Email: email@example.com
VP of Communications: Karen (Xiaohui) Zhou, MSA Candidate
- Being a national English speech winner, Karen used to be a part-time Chinese-English interpreter. She developed her passion for the business world during business negotiation interpretation experience. Karen’s past experiences include internships with Apple Inc. and Bank of China. She offers free tax consulting services to help people manage their tax issues and tax filings. If you have a tax question, feel free to contact her at KarensTaxServices@gmail.com. She enjoys Chinese martial arts Taiji and screenwriting in her spare time. Karen aims to join the Big 4 tax division upon graduation.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
VP of Finance: Yuan Cao, MSA Candidate
- Yuan is currently pursuing a Master of Science in Accountancy, and she is expected to graduate in May 2013. Yuan graduated from Boston University in 2011 and received dual bachelor’s degrees in Business Administration and Economics. Her special interest is non-profit organizations, which she developed through internships with the United Way of Massachusetts Bay and World Wildlife Fund. She enjoys cooking and traveling, and loves to embrace different cultures. Yuan aims to work in the public accounting field upon graduation.
- Email: email@example.com
VP of Operations: Connie (Yuan) Guo, MSA Candidate
- Yuan is an MSA student who has work experience in the tax, accounting, and education fields. Her interest in tax sprouted from experience in the VITA program and further developed in a class taught by Professor Tracy Noga. She enjoys time with GTFPA and is very proud to serve you as a member of the executive board. We hope the GTFPA will kindle your enthusiasm in tax and financial planning!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
VP of Marketing: Jasmine (Yutong) Huang, MSA Candidate
- As an English major in undergraduate school, Jasmine did not have much experience in the business field until she came to Bentley pursuing a Master of Science in Accountancy degree. Her interest in business and financial services actually started from her internship with Citi bank (in China), where she met a very intelligent manager. She has had more than three years of experience in private tutoring when she was an undergraduate teaching oral English, TOFEL, IELTS, SAT writing as well as high school math for pre-college students from London. She also did Karate and Taekwondo for three years in college and street dance training twice a week for four years (except for the time when she sprained her ankle!). Jasmine intends to start the CPA test after this semester and is now considering various possibilities for her career after graduation.
- Email: email@example.com
Faculty Advisor: Jack Lynch, Director of Graduate Programs – Law, Taxation & Financial Planning Department
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org